Inspired by 70s punk rock, which was full of big, spiky hair, these help hold your hair in place. These funky pops of color give a vibe of another era with a modern feel.
All shapes are original designs, created for this specific collection (by me!). I handcraft them from polymer clay, so no two pieces are exactly alike. The small variations in the jewelry add to the charm of this wearable art! Each clay component is sanded to a buttery smooth finish and attached to an alligator style hair clip.
wear and care- be gentle with your jewelry, because although clay is durable, each piece is handmade
- store in a dry, cool place where pieces won’t be knocked around too much
- keep away from shape objects that coils scratch the surfaces
- don’t swim or shower in your jewelry
- avoids using perfumes, oils, creams, etc. while wearing, as this may cause damage or discoloration
- clay is porous, so contact with dyed materials may cause stains. Wipe the jewelry with water, and if that doesn’t work, try a small amount of alcohol on a cotton swab